We are looking for an Accounting Manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- One to three years of maintenance management experience.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Degree or a professional qualification in Accounting or Finance.
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Growth driven working environment