As a Facilities Manager you will plan, lead, and manage all maintenance related duties as you pertain to improving and maintaining the operation.
You are also responsible for managing workorders and vendors while supervising administration work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Island wide maintenance work supervision and management.
- Responsible for managing vendors and operations on best practices, policies and procedures while mentoring and leading the department.
- Planning and implementing corporate facility maintenance projects.
- Delegate tasks provide follow up, and hold team accountable to standards./li>
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment, and skill of personnel.
- Monitor employees and vendors work levels and review work performance
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or measures
- Work in facility set-up and project developments in any area that requires assistance including but not limited to labor supervision and equipment installation.
- One to three years of maintenance management experience.
- Understanding of methods and materials used in facility and system maintenance work.
- Traveling around the country to manage and supervise maintenance tasks.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Excellent communication skills and top-notch presentation skills.
- Passionate to understand users and their motivations.
- Wide range knowledge of using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Work and travel based bonuses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Growth driven working environment