We are looking for a maintenance electricians to install machines and ensure they are operating properly. Your primary responsibilities will be to perform preventive maintenance on various devices and fix technical issues.
Excellent problem-solving skills and deep understanding of mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics are crucial to this role. This role also requires physical stamina and strength, as you’ll have to stand for long hours and occasionally carry heavy loads.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Island wide maintenance work supervision and management.
- Conduct preventive maintenance to mechanical devices
- Detect malfunctions through observation (sound or visual)
- Run diagnostic tests to ensure system functionality
- Perform emergency repairs
- Choose appropriate materials based on mechanical needs
- Align and calibrate machine parts
- Monitor project progress and maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Minimum three years of previous experience as a maintenance mechanic or similar role
- Great understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics, and mechanics
- Familiarity using various power and hand tools, such as hosts and grinders
- Ability to stand for long hours and lift heavy loads
- Problem-solving and organizational skills
- Degree or a professional qualification in engineering, industrials or manufacturing
- A driver’s license is a plus
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Work and travel based bonuses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Growth driven working environment