You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Delegate tasks provide follow up, and hold team accountable to standards./li>
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Salesforce, Freshdesk etc)
- Excellent communication skills and top-notch presentation skills.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Work and travel based bonuses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote (Home based) or onsite work
- Growth driven working environment