We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Island wide maintenance work supervision and management
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, reports and appropriate legal paperworks (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Oversee project procurement management
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Excellent communication skills and top-notch presentation skills.
- Passionate to understand users and their motivations.
- Wide range knowledge of using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Work and travel based bonuses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Growth driven working environment