We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication skills and top-notch presentation skills
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Wide range knowledge of using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Work and travel based bonuses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote (Home based) or onsite work.
- Growth driven working environment