We are looking for competent Maintenance Supervisors to manage maintenance in our client facilities. You will be responsible for hiring and training staff and ensuring the smooth running of upkeep or repair operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Island wide maintenance work supervision and management.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work
- Recruit, supervise and train maintenance technicians
- Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.)
- Contribute to the development of maintenance budget and ensure compliance
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- One to three years of maintenance management experience.
- Understanding of methods and materials used in facility and system maintenance work.
- Traveling around the country to manage and supervise maintenance tasks.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Excellent communication skills and top-notch presentation skills.
- Passionate to understand users and their motivations.
- Wide range knowledge of using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Work and travel based bonuses
- Attractive commission program
- Flexible working hours
- Growth driven working environment